Friday, April 29, 2011

Thomas the Train

The kids and I spent the entire morning watching every single minute of coverage of the Royal Wedding.  I was so surprised that they were into it as much as they were.  At one point, Crawford was walking down the hall and stopped in his tracks to stare at a picture.  It was of me and Bo on our wedding day.  Crawford looked at me in astonishment, “Mom – I didn’t know you were a princess too!”  Best thing ever.

After nap, Sue-Sue and I took the kids to the Walton Arts Center to see Thomas the Train.  I am so thankful that we live in a city where you can experience fun things like this!

t1 t2 t3 t4 t5 t6

It really was a great show.  The kids loved it. 

After it was over – Sue-Sue dropped me at a party where Bo was waiting for me.  She took the kids home.  Bo and I laughed that we’d go to a lot more parities if they all were from 4:00 – 6:00 :)

No comments: