Friday, September 2, 2011

I <3 Friday’s!

There are just some days that are better than others…today was one of those days.  The kids woke up in amazingly good moods.  So, I of course let them have powdered donuts and strawberry milk for breakfast!  I’d caved and bought the cups and bowls with straws built in.  I would have killed for these when I was a kid!

1st Football Game 2011 0121st Football Game 2011 0141st Football Game 2011 016

Next stop – the library.  We met Lisa, Olivia and Abby for story time.  We normally hit Wednesday’s for the “older” crowd and a craft.  I think Crawford loved being the “smartest” there today!

  1st Football Game 2011 0171st Football Game 2011 0181st Football Game 2011 0191st Football Game 2011 020

Next up, lunch at Chick-fil-A.  Can you get a more kid friendly place?  Placemants, hand wipes, dippable ketchups AND a toy you can exchange for ice cream????

1st Football Game 2011 021

Crawford was THRILLED when I surprised him and told him Cole and Cade were meeting us!  Look at our kids table!

1st Football Game 2011 022

Yes, we switched tables for ice cream Smile

1st Football Game 2011 0231st Football Game 2011 024

Oh how I love me some Cade!  He’s just at that perfect age!

1st Football Game 2011 025

After a much needed nap – the kids and I met Bo at the mall after work for a little retail therapy and din.  My kids are addicted to all of the “germ magnets” at the mall.  I happily shell out 75 cents a ride and then douse them!

1st Football Game 2011 0261st Football Game 2011 028

All around – happy, fun day!  So looking forward to the game tomorrow.  WPS!!!!!

No comments: