Sunday, April 1, 2012

Exploring Hot Springs

If you know Bo and me…we hate to see a weekend end…and we don’t let it go without getting the most out of it.

So this morning, before headed back to the Ville – we hit Hot Springs.  A HUGE thanks to Uncle Matt for putting up with our goofy family Sunday Funday’s Smile

First stop:  Pirate’s Cove.  Hands down – gorgeous course for a putt-putt.  The blooms were amazing and it was a gorgeous morning.  The kids (and adults) had a blast!

169170171

Con like sot cheat.  Picks the ball up; puts it right next to the whole; and nails it!

172173174

The kids loved the pirates all over the course.

175

Believe it or not – I made the first whole in one.  Then Crawford sunk one.  He was so proud.

photo(8)photo(7)

Love that our family is all in – we like to have a good time!

photo(9)177photo(10)photo(11)

Let me just say, they even gave the kids gift bags!  Have loved this place since I was little.  So glad my kids got to have fun there too.  Can imagine many more trips over the upcoming years.

Next stop – the “real” Hot Springs.

178179

I’ve only been here once before.  We all loved the “smoke” coming off the water.

180181182184185187188

We even played hide-n-seek in the gorgeous park.

195

Con, my dare devil, was scared to touch the hot water!

189194

They both finally braved up and touched it.  So cool!

191

How perfect that Con wore light purple in front of the azaleas!

196197

The 2 day of no nap…finally caught up with Crawford Smile

201

But, when we got home – they were full charged and ready for their swim suits.

190186192193200202photo(13)

Since we were riding on “fun fumes” and it felt like summer, I totally allowed ice cream with sprinkles BEFORE dinner.  It felt like summer…so I figured no rules – right?

No comments: