Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Birthday Trip

As if 2 celebrations weren’t already enough.  We officially made February Crawford’s Birthmonth (forget just the day).  We headed to the farm. 

His special request – a trip back to the Pink Palace.  I love that I grew up going here and now my kids love it.

105 106 108 109

His special request – the Imax for the space movie – Hubble.  It was so good!

113 

The rest of the time – we just hung out on the farm.  We had gorgeous weather.

115 116 117

The best part – flying kites.

119 125 128 131 137

We even took Crawford to see the “train” room for the first time.  He was in awe.

141 143

The view Bo and I had as we took a sunset 4-wheeler drive.  Now that I live in the “hills” I am still amazed by the flat land.

144

Babe had a special request.  She collects bird houses and wanted the kids to paint one for her.  They had so much fun.

148 150

I’m sad to say that I’m sorry the birthmonth is over!

No comments: