Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spiderman Party

Crawford’s special day got even better when Cole dropped by to give him a gift.  It’s the best.  Action figures (like army men) but it’s a baseball game.  He’s in heaven!

066 067

Crawford really wanted a Batman party – but since this was a “small” family party – we had to go Spiderman when Party City was all out of Batman stuff.  It went over pretty well.  I made his shirt by stealing an image of the internet and using an iron on transfer.  He loved it.

069 072 074 075

Sue-Sue can’t stand for Con to be left out.  Rain boots and umbrellas for both of them.

077

So we might have gotten a wee bit out of control with the presents?!?!

078

080

His FAVORITE – the $9 set of “real” baseball plates.  He immediately set up a field.

083 087 089 090 094 096

After everyone left – we still had one special gift for him.  A REAL set of golf clubs.  If I wanted this to be a special day – I think Mission Complete!  Happy 4th Birthday Crawford – your Daddy and I love you more than you could ever know!

103

No comments: