...our lives will forever be changed! We are inducing Conlee a week from today at 8:00 a.m. (so let's all say our prayers that she will be born by now). Bo and I have been preparing for 9 months and we've gotten Crawford really involved over the past few months. He now says good morning and good night to "Coclee" (his n's sound like c's), he loves to be "gentle" with momma's belly and he even enjoys giving his "siser" a kiss.
Let's hope he's singing this same tune when a crying newborn enters the picture! I am so excited for us as a family. Despite the hard times that are inevitably ahead - I know that she will be a blessing like no other we could ask for. As I sat next to my own brother during church this morning, I couldn't help but say a prayer that 30 years from now - that my little boy and little girl will be spending the day with each other and their families.
Here's to one more week's worth of posts as a family of 3.
Will have to admit that the below pics kind of scared me. The doctor told us to get a baby doll to start teaching Crawford about what will be the baby's and what will be his. So far - I've caught him lounging in the Moses basket and swinging the swing about 90 miles an hour!


1 comment:
Hey Meredith! I found your blog through your facebook page. Do you remember when we lived down the street from each other on Colgate back when we were little? I just wanted to say hi and congratulations on your adorable family and the new addition about to come! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment