Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tis the Season!

The Holidays got started early at the Garmon household. Bo took off work today and we made a day of it. Babe and Sue-Sue cooked all day to get all of our 19 dishes ready for tomorrow - yes 19 dishes. We took Crawford to see Santa and we went to the Square to enjoy the lights. I already have Christmas carols dialed in on my car radio.

Happy Thanksgiving and here's to the start of a very Merry Christmas. I know we have lots to be merry about in our home!


Bo and I both got a workout in this morning (my first since Conlee - I'll be sore). Here's a rare shot of Crawford and Conlee together.


Crawford LOVED Santa. He was yelling at the Christmas trees and started clapping when Santa walked up. He walked straight up and put his arms up to sit on his lap. The first thing he said was "choo-choo" (which is his way of telling Santa what he wants for Christmas). Here he is saying "cheese" for the camera. Only problem was that he wanted Santa to see his smile - not the camera.
We went to the Square tonight to enjoy the lights. Who would have thought it would be 55 degrees and we wouldn't need a coat? I was so excited because Conlee got to get out of the bundle-me and pose for a few pics!
Can I tell you how hopped up on sugar my kid is tonight? He had Skittles at the mall while we waited on Santa to get off of break. Then Babe buys cotton-candy and he eats almost all of it!


I think ponies may need to make an appearance at the 2nd birthday party! He loved them so much he rode twice - and cried because we wouldn't let him ride again.


Babe, Sue-Sue and Crawford taking in the lights.


No comments: