Sunday, April 26, 2009

Conlee's Baptism

We baptized Conlee this morning. It was a gorgeous day and as expected she was a doll. Our entire family was at church and Court's family joined us. After the service, we all celebrated with brunch at Ella's. It was a very special day and my little girl looked and acted like an angel.

The bonnet was a little much on such a tiny thing - but I love this pic!

I'll say it again, her eyelashes are amazing. So incredibly girly!

Are the shoes not to die for? They made the outfit!

Thank goodness Court was there, because she "broke" the rules and took lots of great shots. I'll have to post the official pic later when I can pull it off of the disk (my laptop doesn't have a place to even read a disk?!?!).



Here's what was on the screen while we were on stage.
She slept the entire time. But, when he dowsed her in water she started kicking pretty hard. I was scared her little shoe was going to fly off of the stage. Thankfully it didn't and she went right back down and staid down the rest of the service.

My side of the family.

It was gorgeous outside. As we waited for our brunch orders, we took pics and watched Crawford play.
Bo's side of the family.










Crawford wouldn't look at the camera for wanting to kiss "Conkey."



No comments: