Matt turned 29 today (man does that make me feel old)! Court was out of town - so we had him over for dinner (yummy chicken parmesan). When he walked in, Crawford yelled "Happy Birthday!"
Crawford was all too helpful in opening presents.
Our crew from the gym got Matt a gift card for his birthday. We all appreciate him so much (he sets up about 8 benches every Saturday morning)! Here he is with the card - it's a bunch of little guys showing their muscles.
Matt with his niece and nephew.
Since I cooked the full dinner - I "cheated" on dessert and got cupcakes.
Crawford LOVES blowing out the candles.
Don't you love that his hands are behind his back? It's something left over from Christmas. To keep him out of the Christmas tree - I told him it was hot and we had to look at it with our hands behind our back (I was trying to spare my Waterford ornaments). I guess it stuck - because when he sees something hot - the hands go behind the back!
What a great night - cupcakes!
Happy Birthday Matt! We all love you more than you'll ever know.
Don't you love that his hands are behind his back? It's something left over from Christmas. To keep him out of the Christmas tree - I told him it was hot and we had to look at it with our hands behind our back (I was trying to spare my Waterford ornaments). I guess it stuck - because when he sees something hot - the hands go behind the back!
No comments:
Post a Comment