Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting ready for fall

So, we are back from the beach and it’s that time of year – time to get ready for Rhea Lana’s (a local re-sale sale).  Why is it that my kids only want to play with toys when I decide to sell them?  They sit for months – and then I put a price tag on it – and it becomes a can’t live without object.  Conlee wore her winter hat ALL day!

 413 414

I finally got them outside to play for a bit (the mess was driving me crazy).  Crawford looked at me and said, “Mom – look, it’s just like Rosemary.”  Bless his heart – a dragon pool and sand table – it really doesn’t matter to him!  I will say, that’s the one big drawback to getting old – it definitely did NOT look like Rosemary to me!  Ha!

sand

No comments: