Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 65th Birthday Pops

Did I mention how great Megan and Joe are?  They invited Babe and Pops over to spend tonight and celebrate Pops’ 65th birthday.

Before they got there – we pried the kids off of the couch away from Dora and went to the park.

026

This was no “ordinary” park.  Full on ducks, fishing, jungle gym and water park.

027 028 029 031 032 033 035 038 039 042 043 044 045

When we got back – Babe & Pops were there!  We immediately busted out the presents!

047

Then we hit the pool :)

048

Conlee is still in the “no hands on me” swim mode!

051 

Love, love, love my Daddy more than I can say.  Happy Birthday Dad!

053 055 056

They have an amazing blow up slide.  I still can’t figure out how this happened, but when all of the adults got out of the pool the kids decided to go WILD!

059 060 061 062 

Holt and Crawford went down together.

 j town 3

Yes, that is Crawford jumping into the pool – with no PARENT in the water.  He thought he was BIG time.

j town 4 j town 5

 065

We had an un-invited guest try to join the party – a butterfly.  This is all of us on the table trying to catch it.  Gracie finally got it!

j town 2

Megan was so sweet – she baked Pops a strawberry cake for his birthday.

066

Creative direction by Holt and Crawford!

067 068 069 070

I hope Pops had 1/2 the amount of fun I did!  I was so proud of Crawford, he spent both nights on Holt’s trundle.  He’s such a big boy doing a sleep over.  I love my family and I love my friends – life is wonderful.

No comments: