Friday, August 20, 2010

A visit to J-town

The Garmon summer tour continues.  We packed up the kids (who are wonderful in the car after all of the travels) and headed to Jonesboro to visit the Spades.

I looked back at one point and this is what I found…

j town

The Spades’ is like the Disney World of Eastern Arkansas to my kids!  Thank goodness they have room because we had 2 – 21 month olds, 1- 31/2, 1- 5 yr old, 1- 8 yr old.  When we got there Holt and Gracie were in school.  Crawford got to ride with us to pick up Holt from his first day of Kindergarten!

001 

When Gracie got home – we decided to take the Ranger out for a spin.  Conlee and Stella thought they’d get to take their own out!

002 003 004 005

We had a full ride.  Gracie rode in the back.  Joe even let Crawford drive.  He was so happy.

006 007 008 009

Nothing better than clean babies!

010 011

I’m not sure I should post the next couple.  We literally allowed the kids to jump off of Holt’s bed – time and time again.  Thankfully no injuries were incurred!

012 013 014  016 017 018 019 020 021 022

The “best” group shot we could get!

023

Did I mention that we had cookies before and during the jumping bonanza???

024

The men who put up with it all.

J town 6

I’m so thankful for great friends and great hospitality!

No comments: