Friday, August 13, 2010

Tulsa Aquarium

Allison is off this week – so we decided to load the kids up and take them to Tulsa to the Aquarium.  I had to send Bo a pic to tell him “hi” and they miss him!

aquar 4

I so can not have another kid – my car was full :)

aquar430 431 434 435 437 438 441 aquar 2449

We got lucky and the nice guy selling the stingray food gave us ours for free (we didn’t have any cash)!

451

The sharks were a huge hit with all of the kids (Al and I loved it too!).  I was completely impressed by the entire museum.

454

My favorite exhibit was the coral reef – I felt like I was under the sea!

aquar 5

Did I mention they had a ton of NEMO!!!!  Con flipped out.

460 461465 464  466 468 469

We stopped by and visited Lu-Lu on our way back into town.  The boys kissed her and she said, “Sweet sugar!”  Made my day.

 aquar 3  

Sue-Sue then took us all for Shake’s.  Yum.

474

Amanda kept the kids while I took Wrigley to the vet.  We received the news we expected – he has cancer.  She said he could have a few more good weeks but that it’s very aggressive.  I’m so sad, but he’s 14 and I’m just going to love him to pieces over the next few weeks.

475

No comments: