Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rosemary – Day 5

Happy Birthday to me.  Today I turned 34 years old!  What better place to do it than in Rosemary Beach :)  The kids were so excited to wake me up and show me the special cake they picked out!

     Rosemary Beach 2010 313 Rosemary Beach 2010 314

Yes, it’s Belle!  I went to a 1 1/2 hour yoga class and came home to biscuits & gravy with fried eggs and fried pork tenderloin.  Good thing I did yoga :)

Rosemary Beach 2010 316

Bo called before we got here to reserve our beach chairs and he got a great spot – right at the foot of the stairs and right by the sand castle class!

Rosemary Beach 2010 318 Rosemary Beach 2010 319 Rosemary Beach 2010 320  Rosemary Beach 2010 323 Rosemary Beach 2010 325  Rosemary Beach 2010 327 Rosemary Beach 2010 328 Rosemary Beach 2010 329 Rosemary Beach 2010 332

My “big” present was when Bo told me that he’d called and arranged for us to stay another day!  I just was not ready to pack up and head home tomorrow.  Not sure I’ll be ready the day after – but I’ll take every day I can get.  We were so lucky to have an amazing family from Nashville get the chairs right next to us.  We talked all day and the kids played all day.  They really made our vacation so special!

Here’s Crawford with his new best friend Griffin.

Rosemary Beach 2010 333

The best part of being next to the sand castles – knocking them down!

Rosemary Beach 2010 334 Rosemary Beach 2010 336

We all decided to burry Mr. Bo.

Rosemary Beach 2010 337

Ford really helped out.

Rosemary Beach 2010 338

Mrs. Jocelyn made the trek to the Sugar Shak and brought back ice cream for everyone!

Rosemary Beach 2010 339 Rosemary Beach 2010 340Rosemary Beach 2010 341Rosemary Beach 2010 342 GetAttachment20 GetAttachment19GetAttachment21 GetAttachment23GetAttachment22

Did I mention that Jocelyn is a professional photographer?  The pic above is what I got.  The one below is hers :)

Joc

The Smith’s had us over for a drink to celebrate my birthday!

Rosemary Beach 2010 343 Rosemary Beach 2010 346

When we got home – this is what was waiting for me.  Thank you Pops!!!!  Fried crab claws, oysters and shrimp.

Rosemary Beach 2010 347

Then it was cake time!

Rosemary Beach 2010 348 birthday Rosemary Beach 2010 349

What a very, very happy birthday to me!  So blessed.

No comments: