Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Best of Both Worlds

The thing I’ll never get about golf tournaments is why tee times are so early after the BIG parties.  I’ll admit Bo had to drag me off the dance floor Friday night – he had a 7:08 tee time.  There’s real $ in this thing so I’m glad he’s focused.

I picked the kids up around 9 ish (after watching Hall Pass because those of you that know me – when I’m up – I’m up!).  They were dog tired after a late night of their own (rockin it till 10) – so we made a pallet and watched Rango.

While I was telling the in-laws about last night they asked what people did today.  I explained there’s a pool party and then a bunch of folks were going to eat.  My father-in-law said, “Well bring the kids back when they get up from nap and we’ll keep them so you guys can go have fun!”  I almost fainted.  Priceless.

023024

m2

Once again, J-J went above and beyond…after a great “adult” day at the pool – he even came and dropped us off at Bordino’s.

006

Look who the backseat driver was…

r1

Crawford got a kick out of taking Mommy and Daddy on a date.  We had an AMAZING time with old and new friends.  So thankful for this special time with my amazing hubby.

No comments: