Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome Home!

I got in last night (well I guess technically it was this morning!) at 12:30!  Funny thing was – I was so “excited” to be home – I couldn’t sleep Sad smile  I was up way to late to be woken up at 7:00 with 2 VERY excited kids!  Don’t get me wrong – I was super jazzed to see them – but I needed just a bit more sleep.  So off to watch a movie and Mommy and Daddy caught a few more zzz’s.

I woke up with Con on me – saying I made it for you Mommy.  She was covered head to toe in her own “ink” work!  And before you have to ask…yes it was permanent marker!

011

I missed these guys so much.  I’ll owe Bo big time (and Uncle Matt too!).  The kids missed me – but I think they enjoyed the “fun” they got to do.  Chuck E’s…

c2c1

Gator Golf…presents from J-J and Sue-Sue’s trip!

c4c3

We spent the morning with them filling me in on everything from the week.

015

While I was picking up the house and unpacking – I didn’t know where the kids were.  Found them in Con’s room having a jam fest.  Look at DJ Con!

016018

They really enjoyed the chocolates I brought them!

019

After some amazing food in NYC – I was really excited to get back in the kitchen and cook some of my own.

Baked Fontina for appetizer.

021

Way too bad…but way too good!

022

Tuna Nicoise for din.

023

So happy to have a great job – where I get to work with great people and visit amazing places.  But even more excited to be home with my amazing family!

1 comment:

Trumbo Family said...

Whoa girl, you are going to have to share some cooking skills with me!! Trenton loves checking out Crawford and Conn on here. He was so pumped to see him swimming on the video the other day!!