Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2nd…more fun in the sun

Bo and I have been together for 16 years and EVERY 4th of July weekend he’s drug me to the Best Sports Sidewalk Sale.  Where he NEVER buys one thing.  This year – the tides changed.  I got out of it and he drug Crawford; and he bought something (2 things!).

Crawford got a new Razorback shirt and a cool new pair of cleats!

021

Bo was apparently feeling very generous.  He offered to watch the kids during nap so I could go swim.  Susan broke out the “adult” watermelon pops.  Too good!

k1

After nap – we headed up to the Krauft’s for a pool party.

022023

Notice no vest on Crawford – he could touch!  He did have to put the vest on to go off the diving board.  Which he did over and over.

024

A bit blurry…

025

k

We made it back to my house in time to enjoy the shrimp in the pot that Pops’ fixed.  The BEST shrimp in the world.

k2

What an amazing day with good friends and amazing family!

No comments: