Friday, February 3, 2012

Double Sleepover

So I love my BFF Amanda as if she was my sister.  But when she called yesterday to ask if the kids could spend tonight with them (YES – both kids) there was no WAY I was gonna tell her she was crazy.  It’s been forever since Bo & I’ve had a date night – so I was game.  The kids were even more so.  We packed their bags last night and this is what they looked like as we got loaded for school:  pillow pets, light sabers, Wii wheels = EXCITED!

089

While Bo and I dinned at a local Mexican place we’d been wanting to try, she had her hands full.  She reports that they were all great.  Hoping she’s telling the truth Smile  But really, what do I care?  We hit ESG on the way home and it was hopping.  Who knew that Fayetteville had a huge Thursday night party night?  Certainly not this Mommy.  Thanks Amanda for letting us get out and experience it!

s1s2

Words can not describe how much I love each and every one of the kids in the pic above.  “My” fam – and yes I consider them all to be brothers & sisters.  Now for paybacks.  I’m actually looking forward to my turn!

No comments: