One of the Valentine’s hears that Con made for Bo said, “I love it when Daddy takes me to basketball games.” Well, it’s usually Crawford who gets to go and Con and I have girl night. But, tonight Bo decided to make Con one happy little girl. He took her to see the Ladybacks. She LOVES to watch the cheerleaders. She apparently ate 2 hot dogs while they were there! So thankful that I am married to such an amazing man and outstanding Daddy!
What would we do if we couldn’t text each other pics?
I had to send the one below to Bo. It’s a leftover heart shaped pancake that Crawford wanted for his dinner. Sounded good to me – so that’s what we ate. While he was eating – he said, “Look Mommy – it looks like a man.” Look closely below…do you see it? Man this kid is visual.
No comments:
Post a Comment