Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring–so soon?

When Amanda and I saw the forecast for today was 73 – we immediately made plans for a picnic at the park.  I’ve definitely spoiled my kids because we had to bring:  soccer gear, full t-ball stuff and both bikes!  We ran into Olivia and Abby so it turned into a full picnic!

Love that the boys get to start t-ball this summer.  From the looks of it – we have some players!

p1p2205206

After lunch – the kids decided we needed to take a bike “race” around the park.  Not sure it was much of a race – considering it took us forever just to get to the gazebo Smile  But they had fun trying.

207208

Con fights so hard to catch Crawford.  Spoiler alert:  YES – I realize his helmet is too small and his bike is too.  He’s getting a new one tomorrow for his “real” birthday!

209210213

Look at our crew and how big they’ve gotten!

217

Cole really isn’t a fan of his bike yet.  So he “raced” Con on foot!

218

It’s Wednesday so that means dance for Con.  Since it was so warm, she got to wear her new tu-tu Santa brought her.  I mean with the leg warmers and ballet bun – does it get any dang cutter?

219

Why yes it does…

221

…the wind blow – I’m playing so hard look is just as cute Smile

Saying a prayer tonight that Spring is really here and winter is gone.   But, I do realize we are in NWA – so there is a great chance the weather will for sure be different tomorrow!

No comments: