Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby it’s hot in HERE

Our “air guy” is someone Bo’s family has known for YEARS.  So – it’s an “old buddy” situation.  We called last night, talked to his wife – he’d be out this morning.  So, Bo worked from Fayetteville and we crossed our fingers it would be fixed.  But, Bo then talked to the “guy” and no – it would be about 6-6:30 before he could get out.  He was going to call him.  Well, 8:00 and we haven’t heard from him.  He dropped by at 5:30 and we weren’t home – so he went to a birthday party.  Really???  What happened to going to call????

Well, bless his heart – he showed up at 9:00 tonight.  Wrigley got to come inside to hang out with me while Bo and the “guy” worked on the air (we caught up on True Blood – you can tell he was a fan!). 

Funny thing is – he did NOTHING to it.  Miraculously – it was so cold in here I needed a blanket.  No freon; no overheat; no explanation.  So – a big THANK YOU LORD – but PLEASE don’t let this be a fluke :)

006

007

The only bad part is – it was a HUGE tv night for us – the Bachelorette episode where someone gets exposed.  So – we are WAY late in starting a 2 hour show that I am sure will be nail biting.  Are you guys watching?  I’m a Roberto fan!  I know that I’ll find out at work tomorrow – so here we go.  I’m definitely going to be up past my bed time! :)

No comments: