Saturday, June 5, 2010

Swim Ranch

Memorial Day 2010 074

Today was our first “family” lesson at Swim Ranch!  That’s right – all 4 of us in the pool together :)  Bo took Crawford and I had Conlee.  We were both shocked at how great they both did.  The water felt great and the kids loved using their swim buoys.  Conlee was the most surprising – the teachers used her as the “demo” a few times and she loved it!  Crawford was even dog paddling all by himself.  I cant’ believe that next year Crawford will be a “lane” swimmer and be in the water all by himself.

We are taking every Saturday for 5 weeks.  I’ll keep you posted on progress :)  Crawford has some work to do on his “form” because right now he’s not looking like the future Michael Phelps – ha!

 Memorial Day 2010 071  Memorial Day 2010 073  Memorial Day 2010 075 Memorial Day 2010 076 Memorial Day 2010 077

No comments: