Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh my

The picture does not do it justice – but oh my – what a mess the kids made and what trouble they got in.

Memorial Day 2010 177 

We went swimming this afternoon and they were so good.  When we got home – they wanted to play on their riding toys – so I turned off the air; left the garage door open and went about the business of picking up the house and getting dinner ready.  I should have known something was amiss – when they were playing nicely for 1 hour!!!

I found them literally COVERED in bubbles.  Crawford had climbed up on the shelf and gotten down 2 huge bottles and persisted to dump them out all over the garage.  The kids then rode every toy through the mess.

I had to walk away to take a time out before throwing them both in the shower.  Literally Conlee made bubbles on the bath mat when I sat her down!!!!!

No comments: