Every year, Bo’s birthday falls on the same weekend as Father’s Day. All he’s been asking for was a coffee pot – so that was easy. But, he woke up Tuesday morning and decided (after watching a documentary on ESPN) that he was going to take Crawford to Omaha – for the College World Series. I didn’t believe him, but this morning, I loaded Crawford, J-J and Bo in the car and they headed out.
Crawford was SO excited. He drug all of his stuff out to the garage and got buckled in his seat before even eating breakfast! It’s like an 8 hour drive (1 way) – so of course I think they are crazy. Secretly though, I admire and respect what a great Daddy he is. I mean 3 generations of Garmon men traveling to a baseball game – priceless for a 36th birthday and Father’s Day.
So besides finally going and picking up that coffee pot – I’m going to have to find something fun and “girly” for Conlee and me to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment