Sunday, June 13, 2010

Story time

Today, it was Pops turn to be “nice” and watch the kids during nap time while Babe, Matt and I hit the pool.  I’ve mentioned that my mom is the librarian in Earle.  The kids love it because she brings tons of books for them to “borrow” while she’s here.  On my way out the door – this is what I found…

 Memorial Day 2010 161 Memorial Day 2010 162  Memorial Day 2010 164  

…love that they are so into reading!  Bo got to play golf – which was also a nice treat.  After nap the entire gang joined us at the pool!

Memorial Day 2010 167 Memorial Day 2010 168 Memorial Day 2010 169

I wanted a pic of Amanda and me with our kids.  This is us this year…

  Memorial Day 2010 172

And here we were 3 years ago!!!!

005

No comments: