That is, until she got her a butterfly PB&J.
The McCain clan. It’s hard to put into words just how special today is. 1 year ago today, my mom and I noticed dad’s eyes were yellow. Fast forward through liver cancer, two major surgeries – and he’s here! So blessed and thankful to start this holiday season.
My entire family. So blessed.
The birthday girl.
Kylee making a butterfly.
Conlee sat forever coloring hers.
I loved that all of the moms jumped in to help with the butterflies.
Cole was the first up for face painting. If you live in NWA and need a face painter – message me. Aubrey was so good. In less than two minutes – the kids had masterpieces on their faces.
This is really all I wanted from the party – cute kids with butterfly eyes. I more than got my wish!
Oh how I love this one of her looking in the mirror.
Love Elle Bell playing the piano. With her eyes and boots – she looks like a true rocker.
Mr. Jon and Bo enjoying some of the grub.
Cake time! I need to put the video on here. Conlee sang Happy Birthday at the top of her lungs!
“My candles.”
Love the pic below. My little girl.
And here it is – the Diego hat wins over the pretty homemade hat!
I desperately wanted a group photo and the parents did their best to help.
Girls vs. Boys.
Uncle Matt got her a new tricycle!
One detail from the previous post – the cups had her pics on them!
I still can’t believe how blessed we were to get such a gorgeous day. The kids had a blast playing out back.
The boys were in a full on tackle football game – supervised by Bo and Jon. They reported that at one time all 5 boys cried!
Cade checked out the work bench.
I tried to drag them in to open presents – but Conlee got a My Little Pony from Garon and wasn’t interested in opening another present.
So back outside we went!
Taylor got to come after her basketball practice.
One of my favorite pics.
Check out Tay’s glam butterfly!
Barrett, Bo and Crawford in an intense baseball game.
After everyone finally left at almost 6:00 – we got serious about opening presents.
She got AMAZING gifts. Thank you to everyone.
A few favorites. Amanda got her a Belle and G-Uggs (Gap Uggs). You know the way to this kids heart is shoes! Megan got her silk leopard pj’s. Is it bad that I want a pair?
All I can hope for is that our guests had 1/2 as much fun as we did! After all of the work, the party was literally fun!!!
Happy 2nd birthday Conlee! Your mom, dad and brother love you to pieces. You really do complete our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment