We kept the celebration going by taking the kids to Chuck E’s! They love this place (and I love the new location).
Babe and Uncle Matt scored major tickets!
Conlee got skiddish as the pony ride took off. Never to waste money, Bo finished the ride.
Did I mention tickets? We had 350 when it was all done. Too bad you have to have like 1000 to get anything good. We had glasses, necklaces, planes and tootsie rolls!
And then it was time for the real party to start – a Diego pizza party! Babe and I hit Party City for some Diego themed stuff. She was so excited.
Babe even sprung for the Diego mask. Shes’s in love.
Rather than spend the $12.50 on the figurine from Rick’s – I just added on from her collection. She clapped and clapped.
We let her open some of her presents. Crawford was a big help. She really is a good girl and loves to “share” with him!
Crawford gave her a baby doll with a barking dog.
I think this says it all. This 2 year old had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment