Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Horsey

Babe and Pops got into town tonight! The kids were so excited they were here when we got in from school/work. After dinner – they were pretty fired up. So what does my mom do best before bed time – she fires them up more! Hence – a “game” of horsey.

Yes – this is my dad who’s not in the best health. Good thing she only weighs 21 pounds. But, wait…he’s not supposed to lift anything over 5 pounds. Well – the smiles on everyone's faces made it worth it. I think we are all just so thankful that this Thanksgiving he’s here with us and is able/capable of playing “rough and tumble.” A year ago – I wouldn’t have dreamed this was possible. Never doubt the power of God’s healing!

Santa 2010 007 Santa 2010 009 Santa 2010 010 Santa 2010 012

Babe and Pops finally got tired – so call in the backups!

Santa 2010 016 Santa 2010 018

Tomorrow is the day I’ve been looking forward to. Mom and I are going to cook, cook, cook! I missed her so much last year. Just not the same doing it without her. Hope not to have to do that again for many, many years to come!

No comments: