Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trimming the Tree

I still can’t believe I’m doing/did this.  But, I’ve already got all of the trees up (yes there are 4 of them) and it’s not even Thanksgiving!  Last year my dad was in the hospital – so I decorated in advanced so it would be done.  Well, apparently the idea stuck – because I just wanted it up and done.  I want to relax over the holiday and not have the chore hanging over my head.

So, while there are poinsettias to buy and a few other last minute touches.  As I type this – the Garmon Gang is decked out in Christmas cheer.

After Con went to bed, Crawford got to help put a few ornaments on the “cheap” tree in den (aka – no Waterford on this baby)!  He loved it and it really got me excited for the holidays.  As the kids get older each year – it’s so much fun to experience through their eyes.

022 023 024

No comments: