Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Conlee's Announcements

I put Conlee's announcements in the mail yesterday. They turned out to be exactly what I wanted. I wish the pic showed the beautiful metallic pink and metallic bronze. The envelopes had a custom stamp with a pic of Crawford holding Conlee.
Can't wait to get it framed and hang beside Crawford's. I love that their announcements are so similar and I really love that Crawford and Conlee had such similar "coming home" outfits from Bella Jacks.

She's scaled back her business a bit - but if you are looking for a personal, unique announcement or invitation - she's great (http://www.razzberryink.com/).



1 comment:

Amanda Whittaker said...

So cute Meredith!!

Looks like all is going wonderful with Miss Conlee! I need to take some Mommy classes from you. I am amazed you already have her on a schedule! Eva is two weeks older and no routine in sight! Oh well. Keep posting. I have a blast learning and keeping up from your blog!