Friday, December 12, 2008

A day of firsts

It's only noon - but it's been a big day of "firsts" around here!
It was the first time for me to do "morning time" by myself (almost). Bo had to leave for work early - so I had both kids eating at the same time. Before he left, this is where Bo put Crawford - under his "covers" (his new favorite word) on the couch watching Baby Einstein's. It was the first time for me to venture out into public with both kids - ALONE. It went as smooth as possible - I think I may be able to do this. Next attempt - the grocery store (still puzzled about where to put them both on the shopping cart).

Our outing was to take Crawford for his first "real" hair cut. He did great! Such a big boy.


Conlee did great too!

First "blow-out." I blast him with my hairdryer at home and he always bends down to avoid the air. He did this in the chair too.
First sucker. Note to self: do not open the sucker while still in the beauty shop - it will end up on the floor in a pile of hair. Thank goodness Crystal had plenty of back-ups.

First walk to the bank with J-J. We went to show J-J and Sue-Sue the new "do" and J-J and Crawford walked up the street to the bank.
First bag of popcorn. Technically I think he may have had some at a basketball game, but I wasn't there to witness it. So - for me this was his first bag of popcorn. I think he may be begging to go to the bank every Friday. Popcorn counts as lunch - right?

First official picture of the new do. He looks so grown-up!

No comments: