Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family of 4 for 4 Weeks!

I can not believe that Conlee turned 4-weeks old today! The time has literally flown by. I guess it helps that she is such a wonderful child. We feel very blessed and are very thankful.


Conlee weighed 7.4 on Monday - so things are looking great weight wise. She is definitely on a schedule (I hear her get restless about 10 minutes before it's time to nurse). She is eating every 3 hours during the day - so she's on a 1 1/2 hours awake/play time and 1 1/2 nap time. She is like clockwork. A prayer of thanks for BabyWise and The Happiest Baby (if you don't know what I am talking about - send me an e-mail and I'll clue you in).




She is tracking objects with her eyes and has finally started "playing" with some of the toys that are within her grasp.




On a different note - Crawford "rediscovered" his bowling set today. It was a wonderful "indoor" activity. We played for an hour!

When I would knock the pins down, Crawford would yell "knock" and he'd fall out on the floor.

No comments: