Monday, January 24, 2011

Bone Scan

  Amanda is just one of those thoughtful people you feel blessed to have in your life.  In preparation for a long day at the hospital tomorrow – she and Cole dropped off a busy bag for Crawford!

    064 065066

Cole drew him a picture so he’d feel better.  It’s our first official “poster” in Crawford’s room!

067

The scan is a 2 part thing.  You get the radio active shot and take a scan; wait hours and then do another scan.  Bo and I were both amazed by how brave Crawford was.  He didn’t even cry when they brought out the HUGE needle (even watched them insert it).  He also didn’t shed a tear when he was wrapped to a board and inserted into the tube.  The kid was AMAZING – and I’m so glad.  I was terrified that it was going to be torture.

1.24 bone scan1.24 bone scan 11.24 bone scan41.24 bone scan21.24 bone scan51.24 bone scan3  

He got so comfy when they did the full body scan that he fell asleep!  So proud of my brave little guy!

No comments: