I’m pretty sure that every parent in America at some points thinks their kid is “faking” an injury. Last night Crawford told us he hurt his leg at school but didn’t tell the teacher. Sure he limped a bit – but I m ean really – have you seen them wrestle? I sometimes think they are Gumby’s.
This morning it apparently hurt MUCH worse. He said he couldn’t walk at all and I found him crying because he thought he was going to have an accident because he couldn’t walk to the potty :(
So, off to the doctor we went. Dr. Jackson sent us for x-rays and blood tests (who knew some infections fester in joints). Crawford was so brave. As the stuck the needle in to draw blood – he didn’t even flinch! When the tech was through she said “I got it all.” Crawford with a somewhat worried look asked, “Is there any left?” So cute!
The worst part of the entire thing is that Crawford is scheduled to go on his first sleepover tonight – at Garon’s. We should know the results by 4:00. Fingers crossed he just hyper-extended it.
No comments:
Post a Comment