Saturday, January 22, 2011

I’m Home

Bo treated the kids to breakfast at McDonald’s.  To say that he’s ready for me to be home is putting it mildly!  I think I need to get away more often :)

1.22

It was so pretty today, that after nap – we bundled up and headed to Gulley.  It was a bit tricky pushing the jogging stroller – but it felt so good just to move.  We headed to the playground and the kids had so much fun.  Crawford said, “I’ve really missed this place.”

032  035 037

I’m going to try not to sound too rude, but apparently there were some people who successfully made snowmen with this snow.  They were everywhere.  The main reason Crawford wanted to build one in the first place was so he could knock it down.  So – that’s what we did.  They had so much fun – sending the snow flying!

043 044 048 051 052 053 

Since Momma was home, we had an extra special treat – MOVIE NIGHT.  We made a pallet in the den (using every single pillow in our house).  We watched Despicable Me – it was great.

057 

Feels so good to be home and know that my dad is doing great and that my gang is doing great!

No comments: