What did we do in hospital waiting rooms before we had iPhones? We had to be at the hospital at 5:00 am (which meant a wake up call of 3:30!). Matt and I spent all day with our heads in our phones. My favorites: FB (of course), Angry Birds (just discovered), and Family Feud (which we let others waiting join in on).
It also let me keep up with my kiddos at home. J-J and Sue-Sue were on duty to watch them Wednesday and Friday, but got to add today as well due to the snow! Man, I’ll owe them BIG time. 3 days with my kids wears me out!
Below are shots that they sent throughout the day.
The kids discovering the snow outside. Crawford was excited that it covered the grass.
Bo had to take Crawford to the orthopedic doc – to check out his leg that he’s continuing to limp on. They took x-rays and ordered a bone scan for Monday :(
But, his leg didn’t stop him from wanting to get in some snow time! I’m so sad I missed the first true snow day.
Bo put them to work shoveling the drive!
Check out the rosy red cheeks!
It finally started snowing in Memphis (shot outside of hospital below). Thankfully dad’s surgery wasn’t near as complicated as they’d anticipated. So, we got him settled in a room and headed back across the bridge before they shut it down. We did have our priorities right, because we stopped at Pancho’s for an early dinner before heading to the farm.
The kids ready for bed. I miss them so much – but I know they are having so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment