Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby it’s cold outside!

Today it finally sunk in – we are just BEGINNING winter.  It’s been so warm – I’ve had visions of spring dancing in my head.

To get out of the house and burn off some steam – we met Olivia and Abby at the mall for a play date.  I know, right?  A play date at the germ tree?  But it really turned out to be fun.  I was scared Crawford would be bored and think it was for babies.  But he turned his imagination on and ran, jumped and played – HARD.  Both kids were sweating.

We were at the mall from 10:15 to past 1:00!  My new all time record.  You typically won’t find me there for longer than 30 minutes.

001002003004005

Don’t think I got out of there without dropping some $.  I HAD to have a shirt; the kids HAD to ride the rides; and we HAD to eat lunch at Chick-fil-A.  So my “free” play date at the mall cost me $40 Smile  But we were out of the house and we all had fun!

006007008009010011

No comments: