Friday, January 20, 2012

Let’s Bowl, Let’s Bowl

Bo and I decided to try and take the kids bowling.  So glad we did – because we really had a GREAT time.  No fancy Fast Lanes for us – good ole Ozark Bowl is more our speed!  The kids though it was so funny that I told them that I took a college class there (by far my fav class ever).  We bowled, ate greasy cheeseburgers and played games.  So.Much.Fun.  Not that I’m not a fan of babies – but man – I’m so glad that the kids are old enough to go and do things like this.  The problem is that I want to freeze time and not allow either one of them to grow any older.  This is just about the most perfect “stage” ever.

018

Crawford could actually bowl his own ball.

019020

Conlee used a little help.

022023

Bo ended up winning but only by a few pins.  You’ll see in the shot below – I almost got a Turkey!!!!

025028

We were about to leave – when Crawford spotted the Star Wars game.  Game on.

029031032034035036

As the Friday night college crowd started to roll in around 8:30 – we finally decided it was time to head home.  I bet we’ll be spending many more nights here as a family of 4.

No comments: