Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shirley Temple’s

Bo and I had a GREAT time at the races with GREAT friends.  But, we were glad to get home to the kids.  Let’s face it – 24 hours away feels like a lifetime these days.

We are still blessed with gorgeous days, so after nap we hit the “rollercoaster” yet again.  I totally forgot helmets and am very thankful we didn’t end up at the ER as fast as these dudes were flying!

002003004005006

s

After the park, we hit La Hacienda for din.  The kids got their first Shirley Temple.  I vividly remember the days of being at the Peabody drinking these with my folks.  Let’s just say – my kids are big fans.  What a fun way to end the weekend…no wait…tomorrow I’m off for MLK day but Bo isn’t?  The downside to switching banks after 15 years – a new holiday schedule.  I still can’t believe the bank is open.  Oh well, am sure the kids and I can come up with something to do!

No comments: