Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dang Pinterest

Pinterest strikes again.  Today I was home with Con who had the stomach bug.  Not to get into details – but she wasn’t hungry.  Apparently I made up for it.  I decided to whip up a patch of pink chocolate chip cookies I’d pinned for Valentine’s day (were from Breast Cancer Awareness). 

OMG.  I like a cookie like anyone else…but these…totally addictive.  I couldn’t let them cool before breaking into them.

You take a bag sugar cookie mix, add butter, powdered sugar and chocolate and wham – the BEST cookie ever.  It is a cross of a shortbread/sugar cookie and chocolate chip.  I prefer a crunchy vs a soft cookie – and this hit the spot.

012010

I had to plate up some for neighbors so I don’t eat the whole batch tonight!  Love that I have such great neighbors that I love taking them treatsSmile

No comments: