Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back in the swing of things

Bo and I can not believe that it's been 2 weeks since Conlee got sick. We got home Monday - and it's so weird how things just went back to normal. I thought I would never feel this good again. But, my kids are doing great and we've had a BLAST the past few days. Here are a few pics.
Crawford loved helping clean up the Christmas "mess."

Crawford was much happier than he looks. He just kept looking at me and saying "up please" or "lap please" - meaning that he wanted to sit with me and Conlee - priceless!

Cooking dinner with Pops. Crawford was screaming, "fire HOT!". Yes - he still has on his snow boots - he loves them.
I can not put into words how much I love this picture. Conlee started cooing today and it's the best sound ever.


Bella Jack's is very BAD - for my wallet! Babe and I had to accessorize Conlee's outfits with some new bows.



2 comments:

Kyle and Amanda said...

Precious smile and LOVE the last flower bow! I'm so glad you like these now...it just makes her look like a precious little girl!

Leanne said...

The bows are a must have! She is a doll and Crawford is a babe.