Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Conlee's 2 Month Photo Shoot

So they might not be as good as Chris Stinson - but Crawford and I had a blast taking pictures of Conlee this afternoon! Crawford just kept yelling "cheese"!


Yes the flower is the size of her head. Yes, yours truly made it. Yes, Bo hates it.


So disappointed that you can't see the drool on her lip!
We tried to use props!
So it's sad, that some of my favorite pics were after the shoot. Conlee was in her crib "cooing" at her mobile.
It's the simple things that make them happy!


Again - the lashes on this kid.

My favorite shot of the day. I could just eat her up!

2 comments:

Court said...

These photos are so cute! She is so adorable!

Rose said...

Meredith, she is absolutely adorable - and the bow is beautiful. I always found that the natural pictures turned out better, too - catching them doing things without knowing I was taking the pictures. You're doing a great job on the blog and photographing everything!
Rose