Yesterday morning I woke up with the urge to clean out Crawford's toys. About 5 minutes into it -this is what I was faced with...

Of course, rather than let me get rid of his "baby"toys -those were the only toys he wanted to play with. Oh yeah, and he wanted to take everything out of his room and play with it in other parts of the house. So my one room mess turned into an entire house tornado.
Did you catch that Crawford had the red boots on - again? I hid them in his armoire and in my "cleaning" frenzy - made the mistake of leaving the door open. He spied them and went bananas until he got to wear them.
Bo's first question was, "Why couldn't you have done this on one of the 3 days when he is at school?" Don't you just love a know it all!
After some pretty hard work - the room is back in order. Please notice his pony has moved to the top of his shelf (he is way to big to ride it). Of course this led to, "Horse, horse, horse!" Also, I hate to admit - but I think I only eliminated 3 or 4 toys :)
Even with all of those toys, Crawford would still rather play "balloon battle." Yes - these are still the balloons from the hospital and coming home. That's some great helium.
I am sure this time next year I'll have pics of Conlee's toys being cleaned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment