Monday, January 5, 2009

Conlee hits 8 pounds!

It's a "BIG" day around here - Conlee weighed in at 8 pounds! She was 7.15 the day before she got sick - so it's great to know that it didn't take her too long to catch back up. We had a photo shoot in one of our new outfits from Babe to celebrate.
It's also a rather sad day, Babe and Pops left to go home this morning. While no one ever wants to have their child in the hospital - I was VERY fortunate that when I went through this my parents were here. They never asked a question or griped a bit - they just dove in head first to help with whatever we need. They kept Crawford on schedule (even while out of town) so that he never seemed to miss a bit. We all will miss them very much and look forward to the next visit.
Thanks Babe and Pops we LOVE you very much!
Rise and shine. Conlee does the exact same "stretch" Crawford did when he was a baby. Both hands go in the air and she arches her back so that her head almost touches her booty! I love my new outfit! The accessories just make it.
I really can't sit up yet - hence the puzzled look.

After the photo shoot -we had tummy time on our "spinner." I don't think she's quite big enough for it - but she seems to love it.


It's so hard being a baby!



2 comments:

Kyle and Amanda said...

precious pictures! I can't wait to get to know conlee! I think she looks like crawford in the sitting up pic!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you guys went through such an ordeal till I just checked out your site! I'm so sorry for the stress but glad to know conlee is doing well (I boo hoo'd a bit to see the pic of you sleeping in her hospital bed with her).

I love your site and it looks like you have one big happy family! I'm due first of April so can't wait to add our little girl to the mix too.

Good to see your faces - stay in touch!