Thursday, January 1, 2009

A few things not to forget

I was just looking through pictures from our Christmas/New Year's celebration and found these pics of Crawford and I decorating a gingerbread house. We did this the Sunday morning before we took Conlee to the ER. As you'll see - it wasn't a good start to what turned out to be a very bad day! Let's just say - there was a lot of mess and Crawford and I have no future as pastry chefs.
Crawford enjoyed eating the candy way more than he did decorating. Notice the blue drool on his lip.

He concentrated for about 3 minutes.


Here's where it got bad. Smart as I am I used glass bowls to sort the candy. Bo warned me, but I didn't listen. As soon as Crawford got bored, he took the bowl that had the "ball" candy in it and threw it on the floor. Glass was every where.


After a time-out and clean up, decorating resumed.

The finished master piece.
Crawford wouldn't leave his candy on the house. About 1 minute after this picture he hit the roof and the whole house caved in! So 2 hours later - I threw the whole thing in the trash.

No comments: