Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Sip and NO See

This seems like a year ago, but on December 21st - my mom and mother-in-law hosted a Sip n' See for Conlee. The party started at 2:00 - and it was at 12:00 that Bo suggested I call the doctor because Conlee wasn't breathing right. At 1:00 we were in the ER and by 3:30 we were diagnosed with RSV and you know the rest of that story. Needless to say - it was so close to party time that there was nothing to do - but let the party go on. So, they had a Sip n' NO See!
I just had to post a few pictures of how beautiful the party looked and all of my wonderful friends. I opened all of the gifts the night we got back from the hospital - and it really was like Christmas. Conlee got such beautiful things.
Thank you to everyone for coming - I hate that we missed it!
Sue brought us some of the left over food to the hospital that night. It was yummy.
When we left for ACH, we left the left over petit fors with the ICU nurses.

They had Kahlua hot chocolate and pink champagne - how festive!



No comments: