Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to "Normal"

I feel like we've had something "going on" for at least the past 2 months. Today was the exception. Of course - there were the "usual" errands, but I vowed we wouldn't leave the house until after nap time. It was so fun playing, reading and doing "projects."

Since we've been back from the farm - all Crawford wants to play is "stuck in the mud." So - I mad him a "chain" and we played for 1 1/2 hours! NOTE: we removed his pjs after an "incident" with waffles and syrup.
The project of the day was to make a Frankenstein. Crawford amazes me - he really concentrates and is so good at staying inside of the lines.

Conlee woke up and wanted to join the fun. Cracks me up how big she looks sitting in the chairs.
Crawford painting Frank's "tummy."
I decided to really let Con join in on the fun, so we broke out the finger paints and painted
jack-o-lanterns.
So, glad I stripped her down because before we were done - her belly was orange!
Pictures for Daddy. Again, look how good Crawford did in staying inside the lines.
Here's the finished "Frank." We use him like a finger puppet. He likes to "eat" people so Crawford has chased Conlee and I all over this house!
We've gone 5 days with not one accident (including #2) so Bo brought Crawford home a surprise - a new baseball glove. He LOVES it!
In "catching" position.
He was so proud, he had to go to Sue-Sue and J-J's to show it off!

No comments: