When Saturday's kick is at 11:30 - you get up and after it. Bo and I both got our workouts in and then I headed to Harp's to pick up lunch (fresh deli sandwiches). I started the game listening on the speaker in Harp's and waiting on my order - so I had to get the kids some surprises.
A fireman mask for Crawford...
...a witch's hat for Conlee.
Con loved flipping it off of her head.
Crawford of course had to get his hands on it. The best $1.00 I've ever spent.

After a not so fun game, Bo and I packed the kids up and headed to Old Main. I was SHOCKED at the amount of people there. I guess a 67 degree day with the leaves turning brings everybody out! Below are a "few" pics of the kids.

Love that her tounge is out! She had a ball.
Crawford "shooting" me. I am a bit concerned.
My favorite pic of Crawford.





My favorite pic of Con.


My boy walking towards Old Main. I told him that Momma had most of her school classes in this building and he told me, "Go to school Momma." History and Political Science - I lived here!
AAAAWWWWWHHHHH.


The bells started ringing to tell us it was 4:00 - they both were in awe.

I wish I had a good camera that would have gotten the leaves falling around him.


Time out. Conlee had a lady bug on her head (she is such good luck) so Dad had to step in and get it off!






Crawford wanted to wear his sunglasses!
A fireman mask for Crawford...
My favorite pic of Con.
After Old Main, we went to visit Lu-Lu. Crawford saw a pic of Pappy and asked where he was. I choked up as Bo told him Pappy was in Heaven. Lu-Lu with her Great Grand kids.
We had to make a stop at the store so I could get supplies to make for the school Chili Super tomorrow. Crawford was really excited that I decided to make ghost brownies!
The best part - licking the bowl.


I'm going to finish the treats in the morning, so I'll post the finished product (if they turn out)!
No comments:
Post a Comment