Don't you ever wonder what your husband does with the kids when you aren't around? Well, I decided to skip body pump this morning - so that we could continue with our list of "honey-dos."
Bo took an entire trailer full of old "junk" to the free dump (old tv, computer, etc). The kids helped me change out my closet from summer to fall/winter. Crawford really was very helpful bringing me clothes and hangers. Bo brought Crawford home what I thought was a surprise - donuts! Turns out they go and get them every Saturday morning while I am at the gym! Who knew? Side note: can you see how big Con is smiling? She knows how to turn it on for the camera.

Bo took an entire trailer full of old "junk" to the free dump (old tv, computer, etc). The kids helped me change out my closet from summer to fall/winter. Crawford really was very helpful bringing me clothes and hangers. Bo brought Crawford home what I thought was a surprise - donuts! Turns out they go and get them every Saturday morning while I am at the gym! Who knew? Side note: can you see how big Con is smiling? She knows how to turn it on for the camera.
This is how Crawford decided to "dress" himself.
If you break out a camera around here, you better be prepared to be attacked. The kids love to try and get it from me.


After snack time, we dropped the kids at Sue-Sue's and J-J's and Bo and I went to Dickson for about an hour. It might not seem like a lot - but when you are married with 2 kids that are 2 and under - you'll take "date night" whenever you can get it. So yes, beer and spinach dip at Grubs at 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon - does now officially qualify as a "nice" date in my mind!Of course while watching football - we talked about the kids! We both agreed that Con seems to have grown-up over night. I think it had to be the fact that she had on khakis and tennis shoes today - but see for yourself.
We've had a great day so far. Made progress on our "to-do" list. Had some family fun. Had some fun "grown-up" time. And now it's time to get ready to call those Hogs!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment