Sunday, October 18, 2009

The BEST Pumpkin Patch Ever!

WARNING: there are a TON of adorable pictures below. But, before I get into that - here are a couple of pics from this morning. Crawford helping Pops make dumplings (that were amazing)!Bo and Conlee enjoying the scenery! I grew up in flat land, but have lived in the hills for the past 15 years. So, I still get amazed at just how far you can see in the flat farm land. You can literally watch the sun come up. Amazing and inspiring.
We left Twist about 11:30 (after a delightful Sunday dinner) and I was determined we'd stop at this amazing pumpkin patch that we passed last year but didn't stop at. So, despite the fact that both kids were asleep, somewhere in between McCroy and Augusta - we veer off to discover the BEST surprise ever. A full blown pumpkin patch... AND... a sunflower patch, a cotton patch, pigs, ducks, lamas, goats, pumpkins you cut off of the vine, horse rides, hay rides, tire mazes, hay mazes, corn mazes, cut-outs - need I say more! We had so much fun. We didn't even mind that it put us about 1 1/2 hours behind on our "schedule."

Below are the GAZILLION pictures that I warned you about, I just couldn't edit myself anymore than this!
I asked Crawford what his favorite part of the day was and he replied, "Going to jail." Things don't look good :)
I've already penciled this in on my calendar for years to come. Crawford did keep asking, "When is Cole coming?" Because he knows that we are meeting Cole and Cade this week at the pumpkin patch. So - be on the look out for even more adorable pumpkin pics.

No comments: